Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Sharing photos

After making my last post and spending more than 30 minutes trying to add photos to it, I decided there had to be an easier way. I also didn't want to spend money. We are in a recession and besides I'm frugal (some may say cheap). After some quick digging I found that Picasa already integrates with Picasa Web Albums which makes it easy to publish and share my photos. After publishing a few I thought I'd try embedding a link to a slide show of our trip to Canon beach on the Oregon coast with some friends that we took in October '07. If I get the chance I'll add some captions to each photo.

3 comments:

whitney johnson said...

micah, those pictures are beautiful! maybe you should start your own little photography artist website! (i'm not kidding!!!)

Jenna said...

love the pictures!

Unknown said...

Amazing pics. Thanks for sharing. Tell Julie Jenn-lee said hello! please.