![]() |
| Ragnar Relay 2011 |
Sunday, July 24, 2011
ragnar relay
This weekend I ran in the Ragnar Relay Northwest Passage. What is it? Basically, it's an 190 mile overnight relay race you run with 11 other people. I ran a total of 13 miles over 24 hours with about 2-3 hours of real sleep and I feel more tired today than I did yesterday. Given the opportunity I'd do it again. I have to admit that I lucked out this year. My friend who organized the team let me have some of the easier runs on the course with a 10k and two 5k legs. Next time he probably wouldn't let me off so easy. I might actually have to prepare.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm running this in September and am slightly nervous only because I'll be 20 weeks pregnant by then. Any tips?
Post a Comment