Sunday, July 31, 2011

Kaleb (June - July 2011)

There is a counter on each picture I post to track the number of views and it's always interesting to see which picture receives the most attention. One thing is clear, more people are interested in cute pictures of Kaleb than they are in pictures of me or Julie. Julie and I are learning to cope with it. I find a small amount of solace everytime someone comments on how cute Kaleb is. After all, part of that is thanks to me. :) Anyway, here's some recent pictures of Kaleb. Most of them are from July 4th when we went with some friends to see a parade.

Kaleb (June - July 2011)

2 comments:

Jenna said...

I totally miss this little guy! Gosh, I just wanna squeeze his checks and then kiss his chubby little neck!!

Ella said...

Always love pictures of Kaleb! And cool about the ragnar - David ran one last year here. I still thinks it's crazy that people actually pay to run all night, but hey- I've never been a runner so I just don't get it :).