Sunday, June 27, 2010

We moved ... again

Since arriving in Washington, Julie and I have been wandering nomads. This marks the 7th time we have re-located since I finished college. Now that Kaleb is here, we'll probably settle down.

Here are two pictures I took of the main floor which is pretty much one big open room. After I showed the pictures to Julie she said I should take some when the place wasn't so messy. See if you can spot the mess(es). It'll be like reading Where's Waldo? :)

Townhome in Issaquah

A brief history of our moves:
1. From Provo to temp housing in Bothell, WA
2. Two weeks later we moved to temp housing in Redmond
3. One and half months later we found a place to rent in Redmond
4. Didn't like it so one year later we moved closer to the heart of Redmond
5. Liked that place but after two years had to leave because of renovations and higher rent so we moved even closer to the center of Redmond
6. Also liked that place, but had an opportunity to live in a mother-in-law appartment of some friends and save $$$. (still in Redmond)
7. After another year, the owners decided to put their house on the market so at the end of May we moved and finally ventured outside of Redmond. We're now renting a townhome in the Issaquah Highlands located in the city of Issaquah, WA. I've wanted to live in Issaquah since the beginning, but Julie was hesitant to leave Redmond. She has since come around.

No comments: